Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just wanted to say

I've been intrigued by the desire to create a blog so just went ahead and did it. Hopefully this will be a space where I can flesh out some ideas, talk about the sublime intensity of life or maybe just think about the simple things in lfe. Those simple things that bring a smile to our faces or our hearts build up strength to face the things that cause our hearts unease.

There is a song with a chorus that says "If I can help somebody as they walk along the way, then my living will not be in vain." Day by day I try, day by day I hope to encourage someone else to try. I don't know who cares to read these musings, but I am grateful to any who do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there DRock! I will definitely be checking in to see what thoughts you have to share.